Thursday 24 September 2015

Expectations for a New Semester


A new semester wooooow! I'm kidding, I'm actually really tired, but that's part of the process. I have seven subjects this term, some of them are incredible, by now I’m really into Basic Psychological Processes, I like the teacher, the things we talk about and the activities we make. Another subject that I like a lot is Epistemology, our teacher is amazing and I think she teaches us another way to see the world. Despite I like my subjects, I’m almost all day at the Uni, so I almost don’t have free time to paint, or read, or go to the supermarket haha. I didn’t take extracurriculars but English, I would have liked to take Yoga or French but I hope I could take them on the new semester. Recently I start another “job” as academic delegate, so from now I have to talk to teachers and help my classmates. This new academic job and my subjects will make my second semester a really busy one, but I hope everything work out fine and I could become a critical person.   


9 comments:

  1. I've heard that psychologists are working with rats, I want some rats too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have two actually, Harry and Louis (my friends are 1D fans :o)

      Delete
  2. I hope you can rest enough with all the work you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basic Psychological Processes, very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new job and semester, Catalina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very cute drawing, Did you do it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YYYYYYYYYYYYOur gonna be the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt delegateeeeeeeeeeee BUAAAAAAAJAJA alotofheartsforyou<3333333
    strong!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to sleep too ):
    Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete